Phyllis Krystal Method in my Coaching Work.
Benefits of using her method in mindfulness power coaching.
The Phyllis Krystal Method is genuinely one of a kind. In short, it helps break invasion from anyone or anything. Hence, allowing you to live in inner freedom. Thus, I
“Relying on the High C as your only authority figure.”
The bottom line is that clients come out of the meeting comfortably. Thus, they feel they are stress-free and conscious. Hence, they learn to rely on
Phyllis Krystal trains and certifies Bindu Dadlani.
I met Phyllis Krystal in 1997 during my college years in Boston. And, she inspired me from day one with her practical approach to problems, as well as, the simple diagnoses to causes. As a result, I used the method on myself first. Then, with others. Hence, it has been beneficial and efficient in:
- transforming my heart,
- re-programming old habits and belief systems, and
- cutting the ties with people or situations that do not allow me to obey the dictates of my conscience.
I have integrated her method with children and in management. In fact, through these tools that act on the subconscious mind, I have been able to achieve high-end client’s desired results. Indeed, applying her Method in my Coaching Work has been a unique professional adventure. Indeed, they combine very well with some breakthrough mind power techniques. As I have said, discovered through over thirty years of research and travel.
Executive Coaching and Mentoring.
I have used the Phyllis Krystal Method in coaching professionally. Thus, as part of my executive coaching and mentoring work. Both face to face and on the phone. Surely, most of my clients
Relaxed, aware, stress-free and conscious.
For example, I have conducted over 6,300 sessions. Soon after, clients come out of the meeting with a sense of calmness within. Thus, conscious of their place. And learning to rely on the High C as their only source of wisdom. As I have said, for some, it is a rebirth. Besides, a real opportunity to go within and work on their subconscious mind.
To demonstrate, most of the professionals I work with are lawyers, economists, dentists, and doctors. As well as, people in business, entrepreneurs and high-level executives. Also, enterprises or companies that are longing to carry out Conscience in their management.
Benefits of using Phyllis Krystal Method.
Looking more deeply, I see how my understanding and practice of her method has benefitted my work. In brief, as my inner growth continues, so does the results for my clients. Thus, some benefits of Using Phyllis Krystal´s Method are:
- Happiness and peace from within.
- Better time management in the professional and personal field.
- Executives opening their often closed heart – listening within.
- Learning to connect with the High C in day-to-day living.
- Re-programming the subconscious mind – changing habits.
- Achieving changes in old patterns and belief systems.
- Loving and honoring oneself.
- Learning to say no.
- An attitude of surrender, and serenity within themselves.
- Focusing, concentrating – direction towards a goal!
- Coming out of depression – feeling happy.
- Letting go of sleeping tablets and living a healthier positive life.
- Uncluttered spaces and houses as a result of an uncluttered mind.
- Understanding the difficult situation through wisdom.
- Releasing old patterns – letting go of the old way of being.
- The disappearance of anger, jealousy, envy and other negative traits.
- Increasing net worths by 300% and up.
- A sense of freedom from external authority figures other than the Higher Consciousness.
As well as, thousands of more benefits visible to those who work with Phyllis Krystal Method. And Bindu´s unique inner mindfulness program. As has been noted, Bindu´s tool-kit adds the customized solution based on the problem at hand.
And some blogs written by Bindu inspired by Phyllis Krystal´s Method include:
Subscribe to the Power Newsletter.
I thank Phyllis Krystal for providing us this knowledge that frees us from our little self and helps us expand to become beacons of light in our lives and those around us.
In search of the Absolute Truth,